The College is a non-profit organization and provides subsidized education. The annual tuition fee (non-refundable), subject to revision from time to time, is as under for the 4 years for local residents and sons/daughters of expatriate Pakistanis.
|First Year: (1st & 2nd Semester)||181,000/-|
|Second Year: (3rd & 4th Semester)||199,000/-|
|Third Year: (5th & 6th Semester)||219,000/-|
|Fourth Year: (7th & 8th Semester)||242,000/-|
- The annual tuition fee US $ 2000 (non-refundable) per annum will be charged from the foreigner students.
- The tuition fee is payable before the commencement of the spring semester each year.
- First year students are required to deposit
- Admission fee of Rs. 20,000/- for Pakistani or US $ 200 for foreign applicants (non refundable)
- Security of Rs 10000.00 ( refundable at the time of leaving SCET subject to the clearance from relevant department)
- RS 5000 for registration and affiliation with UET
- LUMSUM amount of Rs. 24000/- for UET Affiliation & PEC Accreditation and other miscellaneous expenses