|General Information |
Name: Engr.Hassan Anwar Saleemi
PEC # chem/9426
- P.hD University of Punjab, (in-progress), Lahore 2015 - Continued
- MS University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore. 2015
- BSc, University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore, 2011
- 5 years teaching experience in SCET.
- 2 months Intenship experience at various industries like Sitara Chemical, Ibrahim fibres, Nestle and D.G Khan Cement.
- Worked as Sales & Service Engineer at Aqua Regia Pvt. Ltd for one year.
- Worked as Process Design Engineer at Descon Engineering Ltd for 8 months.
- Production of Metanilic Acid by using Oleum.(Pure Chemical Chemistry)
- Biogas Energy, To get saturated steam from boiler by using different Biomass
- Heat transfer Application, Particulate Technology
One publications in ISI journals(Pending)
- (i) Dead Immobilized Rhizopus Arrhizus as a potential biosorbent for Copper removal, Korean j.chem.Eng DOI: 10.1007/s11814-012-0088-y, Mohsin Ali Kazmi+, Saleemi Hassan,Nadeem Feroze, Naveed Ramzan
- Research Publication on “Separation of Water to Concentrate Aloe Vera Juice”. At Int.Journal of Engineering Research and Applications ISSN: 2248-9622, Vol-4, Issue 2 Version 3, November 2014, pp. 129-135.
- "Effect of Fluegas Flowrate on Sizing of Venturi Scrubber using Aspen Plus Tool-Aspen Venturi"By Hassan Anwar Saleemi, ISSN : 2409-3629, Vol-4, No-1(2016) of Engineering International